Recently Triangle Consulting has been collaborating with Arthur Shelley on his new book, Becoming Adaptable.
Bringing together themes from a lifetime of academic research and real-world practice, Becoming Adaptable argues that being able to analyse and adjust behaviors – your own, and the behavior of others – is a superpower in our increasingly complex world.
Arthur describes a range of individual and group activities that help to hone this capability and apply it in any circumstance, from personal relationships to workplace problem-solving.
Arthur engaged us to provide a range of services in bringing this book into reality:
- developmental and structural editing advice
- copy editing
- design and typesetting of the paperback version
- file conversion, layout and functionality of the epub version
- assistance with listing the book in library catalogues and publishing it via Ingram Spark’s global distribution network
Other recent Triangle Consulting projects have included:
- providing social media commentary for a national conference: our posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook were seen by more than 10K people over three days
- facilitating strategy and operational planning workshops
- visualisation of an academic library’s annual report
- creating new Powerpoint templates for an experienced facilitator / trainer
- coordinating the 2021 iteration of our popular Friday Retro program
We offer a range of professional development, consultancy, and editing and publishing services. How can we help you and your business to thrive? Contact us to explore your options.