Some people prefer to read
Expand your audience by adding transcripts and captions to your podcasts and videos.
A written transcript of your recording:
- is perfect for people who prefer to read at their own pace rather than listen to recordings
- can be re-used as video captions
- makes your content accessible to people with disabilities such as hearing impairment
- can improve your visibility in search results
And for that extra bit of value – we can create an original blog post or a LinkedIn article for you, based on the content of the podcast.
All our transcripts and captions are carefully edited to ensure accuracy and faithfulness to the recording. We can provide transcripts in a variety of formats, depending on your needs:
- Microsoft Word
- accessible PDF
- Google Docs
- video captions
- standards-compliant HTML markup
We can even publish directly to your website, if required.
Our transcription fees are very reasonable, particularly for a pre-paid series, and we offer discounts for associations and other not-for-profit organisations. The basic fee for a 1-hour recording includes 24-hour turnaround and a transcript in any one of the formats listed above.
Contact us to explore your options.
Related article: How to build your podcast audience